Siding repair could be for you!
Many times siding requires very little maintenance because it is designed to withstand hard external elements. However, there are times that weather or general wear and tear can damage the siding. At SMA, we can help with Siding Repair Services for those projects that don’t require full replacements.
Here are a few things to note:
- Routine inspection of the home’s exterior siding is beneficial to identifying siding repair needs
- These inspections also can find any underlying issues
Common indicators leading to siding repair:
- Splitting or cracking of siding boards
- Deteriorating or rotting siding
- Cracks or brittleness in vinyl siding
- Loose or missing siding
- Warped or curved siding boards
- Peeling or cracking paint
- Insect damage
- Improperly sealed joints and nail holes
With years of experience and happy customers, our technicians will be able to identify any siding issues and the potential for any future damage to the home. Our goal is to make sure that the siding on your home perfectly accents the house and leaves you feeling great about the outside of your residence.
Contact us at (763) 315-8900 to learn more.