‘Net Zero’ Houses Use Richlin Windows – MinneapolisPosted:Nov 16th, 2016 1:02 am
Have you heard about the 'Net Zero' houses? It's a series of homes designed by U of MN architectural and engineering students. The goal of the project is to design and build homes that create more energy than they use. Everything used in the building was TOP OF THE LINE energy efficiency.
The windows used in the home(s)' - not Andersen. Not Jeld-win' - not Pella. They used Richlin by Hayfield windows. THE most energy efficient windows available. Richlin by Hayfield windows provide the lowest U-factor, which is used to measure the heat transfer and tell a homeowner how well a window insulates.
SMA can install ANY name brand window you'd like. But we're the #1 Richlin by Hayfield installer in the Twin Cities.
Get the best. Call 877-SMA-2DAY. Or, set up your FREE consultation by clicking here.
- Does Insurance Cover Widnow Replacement?
- 7 Popular Types of Home Windows
- Home Window Tinting for Summer
- A Comparison between Wood Framed and Vinyl Windows
- Hail NO! Did my cabin in Nisswa or Crosby, MN Get Hit
- How to Save Money with new Siding Installation
- Can You Paint Vinyl Siding
- What Kind of Maintenance is Required for Wood Siding, Vinyl Siding and Steel Siding?
- Steel Siding VS Vinyl Siding VS Wood Siding VS Brick
- Easy Steps to Keep Animals Away From Your Home's Siding
- Hail Damage in Watertown, MN
- Hail As Large As 1.5 Inches in Chaska, MN
- Differences in Types of Vinyl Siding
- When is the Best Time to replace your Home Windows or Doors?
- The Average Costs of Replacing Home Siding
- Minnesota Roofing Underlayment Services - Protect Your Home from Hail, Snow & Ice Today
- How Do You Clean Vinyl Siding?
- What to Look for in a Roofing Contractor
- How long does a roof last?
- LP Smartside Resits Impact - Minnetonka, MN
- When should I replace my roof?
- Process to Replacing a Home Window
- Why are my shingles changing color, curling up? Looking rough?
- Roofing in St. Michael, MN - Storm Damage
- Home Window Tinting for Winter
- What options should I consider to reduce my insurance costs when replacing my roof?
- Storm Damage Hits Twin Cities - Trust Means a Lot
- The Top-Rated Home Window Brands to Choose From
- Average Home Window Replacement Cost