Hail NO! Did my cabin in Nisswa or Crosby, MN Get HitPosted:Jun 20th, 2016 2:25 pm
If your lake home or neighborhood has sustained damage from the recent severe weather, there a few things to consider.
1.) YOU get to choose the contractor that you WANT to work with. If you are in what's considered a 'catastrophe' zone by insurance carriers, you may also encounter a lot of people knocking on your door.
2.) Your insurance premiums will NOT increase because you file a claim.
3.) SMA does not charge a fee to conduct an evaluation of potential damage.
4.) If you decide to file an insurance claim to make repairs, you will be responsible for your deductible and any upgrades you may decide to make. It is considered insurance fraud if any company tells you they'll 'cover your deductible'.
5.) The process does NOT need to be adversarial. As a restoration contractor, we definitely want the work. But we believe that finding an honest and equitable settlement can be a win-win-win for all parties involved.
My team has decades of experience working with the insurance carriers in a very professional manner. In fact, we've been a part of the 1st Choice Repair Contractor's network for almost 10 years. If you or a friend needs our expertise, simply schedule a no cost consultation here: FREE Hail/Wind Damage Consultation
Thanks for doing business with us.
SMA Exteriors & Restoration
- Does Insurance Cover Widnow Replacement?
- 7 Popular Types of Home Windows
- Home Window Tinting for Summer
- A Comparison between Wood Framed and Vinyl Windows
- Hail NO! Did my cabin in Nisswa or Crosby, MN Get Hit
- How to Save Money with new Siding Installation
- Can You Paint Vinyl Siding
- What Kind of Maintenance is Required for Wood Siding, Vinyl Siding and Steel Siding?
- Steel Siding VS Vinyl Siding VS Wood Siding VS Brick
- Easy Steps to Keep Animals Away From Your Home's Siding
- Hail Damage in Watertown, MN
- Hail As Large As 1.5 Inches in Chaska, MN
- Differences in Types of Vinyl Siding
- When is the Best Time to replace your Home Windows or Doors?
- The Average Costs of Replacing Home Siding
- Minnesota Roofing Underlayment Services - Protect Your Home from Hail, Snow & Ice Today
- How Do You Clean Vinyl Siding?
- What to Look for in a Roofing Contractor
- How long does a roof last?
- LP Smartside Resits Impact - Minnetonka, MN
- When should I replace my roof?
- Process to Replacing a Home Window
- Why are my shingles changing color, curling up? Looking rough?
- Roofing in St. Michael, MN - Storm Damage
- Home Window Tinting for Winter
- What options should I consider to reduce my insurance costs when replacing my roof?
- Storm Damage Hits Twin Cities - Trust Means a Lot
- The Top-Rated Home Window Brands to Choose From
- Average Home Window Replacement Cost